Friday, July 14, 2006

Heya.






So..

Yea.
No updates for you i'm sorry. Don't wish to let you know of my life.
YAH.


SORRY NEHX.

DUI BU QI.

ERRRR.

SORFOR REEFEEE.

:D

Haven't been coming online. I see not much interest in being online already.
Which is good.
Yea.


Anyways.
I hate misunderstandings.

EEEEEK go away, Misunderstandings.

-
&youre stupid, you know that? downright dumb. superbly blinded.
WAHLAO, SIGH.

-
Haha.
Damn bored, lah.
I see no point in updating too.
Lol so if you really love me like how anthea zhou li yi does,
DO THE ESSAY IN MY PREVIOUS ENTRY!

But then HORRRRR, ant - that is not an essay leh.
=P
WAAAAAHAAAA.



With influence of VIVIEN CHEONG, *BLEEP* man, im so dead bored.
-

YAY! :)
-
Now, shall whilst(SP??) my time away with mtvs.
:D

TOOOOOOOODLES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home